- A majority of hikers found the Merrell Chameleon 7 Limit very comfortable right out of the box.
- Several online buyers commented that it was a great hiking and walking shoe.
- A substantial number of owners agreed that this model fits well.
- The Chameleon 7 Limit afforded a handful of individuals with decent support.
- A few hikers appreciated this gear’s grip.
- This model is ideal for autumn and winter hikes, according to a limited number of people.
- Many wearers said that this backpacking hiking shoe did not require any breaking in.
- A handful of users loved the style and design of this offering by Merrell.